TechSpot

Intro

By xFallenAngelx
Dec 10, 2007
  1. Hello,

My real name is carlos, i found these forums while searching online for some answers.

Im currently a student at Ai(Art Institues) of Ft.Lauderdale in FL. My Major is Interactive Media Design(Web Design)

I was searching for a few things online because I have ordered computer parts and im about to build my first system :) and by the looks of it i'll find my answers here when i start having problems(cause in a perfect world we dont need answers) lol

2. i think you are indeed in the right place. there are a lot of really smart techies here on the forums. i'm in the midst of building my own PC, and i know for sure i'll need all the help i can get from these guys.

i hope you enjoy your stay with us. i suggest reading some of the stickies found on each forum section. they will detail stuff like how to post well, and will provide helpful and otherwise interesting information.

hate to be treating you like a newbie seeing as you're in web design and all, but at the same time, i hate seeing people get banned for doing something stupid by accident. like posting a problem in these intro threads. it's the little things that might lead to a surprise.

with that, i'd like to welcome you to the forums. i'll see you around.

regards,
    link

3. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 2,031

Hello, xFallenAngelx, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
    Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here :)

4. xFallenAngelx

xFallenAngelx TS Rookie Topic Starter

thanks

no worries in posting in the wrong section here. i may be new to this forum, but not new to forums in general. im a forum tech in another site.(think i should've metioned that in the intro)

i will add all the info for the computer as soon as i have everything. and again, thanks for the warm welcome

5. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 2,031

No problem, mate, it's always good to be welcomed ;) Warmly, of course :D

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.