TechSpot

Introducing myself

By l43it
Aug 16, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hello,

I have been an avid computer user for years now. I love trying to make any PC i come in contact with run faster and smarter. I am at a crossroads right now where i am at a dead-end job, and to make matters worse the unemployment rate is also terrible here right now. I do not know why i haven't decide to get schooling with a background in computers before now. I have built computers in the past and reformatted some others. I just like the idea of having a computer that performs at optimum performance. If anyone feels like dropping off advise of what schooling they think is best or if its a couple certifications, etc. I think you guys catch my drift.

thanks and i will be around.

2. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,568   +103

Avoid software/programming as in the industry at the moment loads of work gets outsourced to cheaper labour in India, Indonesia and the likes. Stick to hardware/networking and you should be fine as a lot of that, even with remote access methods, still has to be done locally.

And welcome to TechSpot. Hope you find it a good place to find and share information :)

3. l43it

l43it TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thank you Arris.

I will keep that in mind. Just from browsing around the site a little bit it looks like an excellent place for the technology enthusiaststs. I look forward to the community.

4. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 2,057   +8

Hi l43it :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.