Introducing myself

By miloman
Oct 15, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hello everyone, I am "user name", miloman, Don't know if I am even posting on the right thread, let me explain.
    I am from the old school where everything had a "STANDARD", this new tech world leaves us old goats feeling like we just stepped into a strange dark room looking foe a light switch that may or may not exist.
    I signed in in to ask a question and was asked to introduce myself, I clkd the the highlighted "introduce myself link" and a new page opens up with everyone else's intro's listed but no place to fill in MY intro, so I look and all I see is "Start anew thread" I clk that, and here I am, so if it was wrong,,,I appoligise, but I don't have an extra life time to do something that should be and USE to be simple. Now you have to load page after page and still may not find anything resembling what you want.
    ANYWAY Hello!
  2. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 1,971   +10

Hi miloman :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)
  3. miloman

miloman TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 16

thank you, "I think",, I will know for sure in the future, if I can manage to stay within thee guidlines.