Introducing Myself

By JosephDamien
Jan 20, 2006
  1. My welcome email indicated that I should introduce myself, so here goes. I am an older PC user having just turned 64. I am a retired Professional Librarian and live in Central Louisiana. I have been using a PC since 1990 but still just consider myself a fair user, not a novice and not an expert. I am always trying to learn more about computers and programs and as computer technology is in constant flux then it is a never ending pursuit. I will probably have more questions than answers but will be happy to post a reply/answer when I feel I can contribute. I want to thank in advance all of those in the forum who are so generous with their time and knowledge of computers and their use. My best to all.

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello JosephDamien and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. JosephDamien

JosephDamien TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks Howard. Where in England is Colne Lancs? I spent over 3 years in England from around 1965 to 1969 where I was stationed at Bentwaters RAFB not too far from Ipswich. Just wondered.

Best to all,

JosephDamien :wave:
  4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Colne is a small market town about 35 miles from Manchester. The nearest large town is Burnley which is about 8 miles away.

It is close to the Lancashire/Yorkshire border.

Regards Howard :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.