TechSpot

Introduction of me

By Darksiege
Jan 25, 2006
  1. hi everyone, I am new to the entire site as of yesterday. When I was lucky enough to stumble on this site by accident.

I have been working with computers for close to 10 years, and I have honestly forgotten more than I really care to have. I feel one step removed form being an average user and not someone who has a clue anymore. /sigh

I filled in most of my system specs, I will need to actually log in tonight from home and look up the spec detailing programs listed on another thread.

Erm I am a gamer as well. And I am currently holding down my full time job and trying to go to college as well. Just to get a job in a field that will allow computers to be for my entertainment again and not for my career

I am, overall, looking forward to reading through the site and regaining a lot of knowledge on computers.

D

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

Hello Darksiege and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.