Introduction of myself

By longhairlaw
Jul 9, 2007
  1. I'm a little grey haired ol lady. I was in the legal arena most of my life. I function best in the evening. I took two classes on computer science some years ago but things change. I'm trying to be "independent" now, having raised 6 children to their successful adulthood (widowed 27 years ago). No, I don't want to wash dishes anymore nor change any more diapers so I am reinventing myself. I don't know who I am yet, har; this is the first year of my entire life I lived alone. But my grandkids are only a few hours away and I send cheery notes and presents often. Anyway, hmmmm. I was with the Search and Rescue, love horses and riding, love nature and all things mankind cannot control. My creedo: If I have to do it, I'll give it all I've got; If it's fun and I get to do it, I'll do it till I drop. That's about it about me, now to get to the good stuff; I have to find the place to ask the questions about my IBM Thinkpad 765L that I crashed and reformatted and need the cd portion to work so I can reinstall XP? Even 98 worked fine before I messed with it.
  2. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

3. longhairlaw

longhairlaw TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thank you for the quick reply. I just actually replied to a post from 2003, ha. Thanks for the link.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.