TechSpot

Introduction & Saying hello to all...

By drpepper55
Oct 8, 2007
  1. Hi, all and thanks to the monitors and members for letting me be a part of your group. My username is drpepper55 and I just joined today and I was led here by google in answer or in link to a question I had about stop error 0x00000050 on a forum thread here by nibbie. I would like to respond to him about how I fixed mine but I do not yet know how to navigate this forum and get myself to that thread. Any help anyone can offer? Would be much appreciated if you can direct me. Thanks all...

2. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 1,687

Hello, drpepper55, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a look at the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
    Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

You'll get used to how the forum works, if you can find the original thread (check your history) then you can put a new post up about how you fixed it. Check the date on the thread though, i remember i kept replying to threads that were about 2 years old at one point ;)

3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello drpepper55 and welcome to Techspot.

I`m very pleased to meet you.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

4. drpepper55

drpepper55 TS Member Topic Starter Posts: 65

Thanks Dave & Howard for the warm and gracious welcome(& waves). It is much appreciated and much welcome. I can already see you guys are a friendly and cordial group and I already feel good about joining. Thanks again...

5. VGDictator

VGDictator TS Rookie

:jealous:

But anyways, hi there! =3

6. Jase123

Jase123 Banned Posts: 1,012

Hello drpepper55 and welcome to Techspot.

I'm pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay here at Techspot.

Regards Jase :wave: :wave:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.