TechSpot

Introduction

By o0o_shaz_o0o
Jun 17, 2008
  1. Hi Everyone,
    Firstly i'm a full time mum with 4 kids ages between 16yrs-8yrs, who loves to play arouond with computers, read books, listen to all kinds of moosic, watch some good movies, being with my family and living in Sunny Broome Western Australia.

I'm new to TechSpot but not new to computers, i've played around on them for 8yrs now and have learnt alot thru my errors as well as help from ppl in impoving my skills. I have now finished CertII and CertIII in Information Technology, but still feel i need to get some really good hands on troubleshooting skills, i'm hoping that when i'm facing a problem i can't seem to nut out on my own that i will be able to get some advice from the forums.

Hope to get to know a few ppl on here in the future until then take-care
    shaz

2. Blind Dragon

Blind Dragon TS Evangelist Posts: 3,908

Hello o0o_shaz_o0o and welcome to Techspot :wave:

I have 2 little ones my self. 4 is more than full-time. It's more like over-time

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's 2008 updated Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum.

Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here

Regards,

BD

3. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Hi o0o_shaz_o0o enjoy your stay at TechSpot :wave:
    I've got two young ones as well, on my own

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.