TechSpot

Introduction

By DJFT
Feb 10, 2005
  1. Hi,
    My name is Dennis Tuckerman and I have recently taken redundancy and early retirement (at 56) due to the chronic Rheumatoid Arthritis that I suffer from. I was one of 5 Shift Managers handling the world-wide Computer Operation (24X7) and managed the largest Data Centre in the world.

Fortunately for me I got involved with PCs right at the beginning in 1980, using CP/M & CP/M 86 prior to MSDOS 1. I have kept myself tecnically up to date and now work for myself (again) trouble-shooting PC problems - look up PCPOORLY on the web

Dennis

2. PFJ

PFJ TS Enthusiast Posts: 112

Hi Dennis,

sorry to hear of your chronic Rheumatoid Arthritis - I have a touch of the less serious form of arthritis - but plenty of cod liver oil and exercise keeps me supple.

Nice to hear from you.

3. DJFT

DJFT TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks,

I'm afraid mine needs a little bit more than WD40 - like 2 replacement Titanium ankles put in last year, really pisses them off at airports as I probably have all the necessary components buried inside me to make some sort of WMD.

Dennis

4. isatippy

isatippy TS Rookie Posts: 497

Hello :wave: :wave:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.