TechSpot

introduction!

By welsh taffy
Dec 14, 2006
  1. Hi!

Call me Welsh taffy.Although I´m no computer buff, I will be pleased to help anyone out there that I can, but it´s more likely I will be asking one of you to help me!
    Can anyone explain to me a simple solution that will guarentee removing "critical system error"?

I´ve seen from Google that many people have this same problem.I have already downloaded a number of ant-viruses but they have only caused me more problems trying to rid myself of them!!! Who can I trust?

2. welsh taffy

welsh taffy TS Rookie Topic Starter

who can I trust out there?

Hi!

Call me Welsh taffy.Although I´m no computer buff, I will be pleased to help anyone out there that I can, but it´s more likely I will be asking one of you to help me!
    Can anyone explain to me a simple solution that will guarentee removing "critical system error"?

I´ve seen from Google that many people have this same problem.I have already downloaded a number of ant-viruses but they have only caused me more problems trying to rid myself of them!!! Who can I trust?[/QUOTE]

Regards,

Welsh Taffy

3. welsh taffy

welsh taffy TS Rookie Topic Starter

critical system error!

Hi!
    Can anyone explain to me a simple solution that will guarantee removing "critical system error"?

I´ve seen from Google that many people have this same problem.I have already downloaded a number of ant-viruses but they have only caused me more problems trying to rid myself of them again. Who can I trust out there?

Regards,

Welsh Taffy

4. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Posts: 2,273

Did you post the same thing over and over?

Well what you can do about your system error is post in the Security part of this forum and someone would help you there ;)

5. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi Welsh Taffy and welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Nice to meet you. ;)
    And please don't post the same thing more that once. It makes the thread way too long. Even if no one replies in 10 or 20 minutes, just let it go. Someone will hopefully answer it in time :)

--kitty

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.