TechSpot

Introduction

By boxygeek
Aug 14, 2003
  1. Good morning or afternoon ;-)

Just thought I would say hello and Introduce myself. I have actually been reading this forum for several months. Letting all of your great tips ideas and fixes to things sink in. I never had a real need to join or post until the recent "NT Authority" issues came up.

Although I was not personally effected by it at home (I keep my computers updated and FW/AV current. I was able to help several of my friends and keep my Title as "queen" at the office.

I am not a know-it-all, but I do learn quick. I could spend hours on the computer reading about new things. I am a geek when it comes to that. I have 3 computers (2 laptops and a Desktop) The desk top is my 9 yr old sons, and my daughter (14) and I have laptops with docking stations. We love our DSL, and are wireless.

I am not sure how much I will actually post, but I do look forward to being more involved with this forum now.

Have a great day!

:eek:

2. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Pleased to have you here. I hope you will both gain and contribute much from these forums.

3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Welcome aboard. Always nice to see girls into computer :)

:wave:

4. PuterGeekGirl

PuterGeekGirl TS Rookie Posts: 64

GeekGirls RULE!!! :D :D

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.