TechSpot

Introduction

By muawyah
Apr 5, 2007
  1. Hello all

I have always come to techspot when ever I had a problem with my computer ... it has been of great use for me. I am a technical support operator at a bank. now i think time has come to share my posts with all the great guys who work hard to answer the questions of others and take the chalenge to find the best solution for technical problems.
    you can call me Ali and i hope to benifit others and myself by joyning techspot.

Muawyah

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

3. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any questions. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)

4. Bandit65

Bandit65 TS Rookie

Hey everyone!

I'm Bandit65 and I very much look forward to not only posting, but contributing to your fine forum.

-Bandit

5. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello Bandit65 and welcome to Techspot.

I`m pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Please check out the links in my post above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

6. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi Bandit65 and welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please read the guide in my signature before posting any questions. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)

7. NetCablesPlus

NetCablesPlus TS Maniac Posts: 228

Welcome aboard muawyah and bandit65 from a fellow newbie. I have found Techspot to be a great forum and believe that you will, too. Look forward to your participation!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.