By Epuort
May 31, 2007
  1. Hello people!

I'm Epuort and I'm looking forward to being a part of this community. I'm currently looking for help with MP3 files. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
  2. halo71

halo71 TS Rookie Posts: 1,090

Hey! Welcome to Techspot! :D

You may want to describe in more detail what you are needing help with, your problem etc.
  3. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi Epuort, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search the Web and the TS forums before posting any questions. It would also help if you would fill out your computer's specs in your user profile.

Please start a new thread in our Audio and Video forum for your mp3 question.

Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)
  4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

5. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Howdy Epuort, how's it going?
  6. Epuort

Epuort TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcome. Kitty500cat, I will definitely read your guide. Halo71this is my question: I open some MP3 files in Soundforge 5.0 and I see wave forms for the left and right sides. However, when I push play, the left side is mute even though the meter is moving! What's up with that?

7. halo71

halo71 TS Rookie Posts: 1,090

Hey as Kitty said, open a new thread in the Audio and Video forum and ask this question again. I am almost sure a mod will split and move this thread there if you don't first. ;)
  8. Epuort

Epuort TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks I'll head to Audio & Video now!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.