TechSpot

Introductions

By Ivanhoe
Aug 14, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. My name is Ivan Spires and I have been a student at Kaplan University for a little over two years. I am currently pursuing my Associates Degree in Applied Science with a major in Programming. I have contemplated changing my major to include whatever necessary curriculum to include Software Design and Web Design. I have maintained a 3.69 GPA in all of my classes so far and will strive to keep it! I have to admit that returning to school is probably the most worthwhile project I have taken on in quite a while.

I have hobbies which include flying model airplanes and rockets, learning new computer skills, and while I have not competed in years I still enjoy martial arts. I still work out 3 times or more a week and love the satisfaction it gives me. I started building flying models when I was a child and have continued to do so! I like seeing planes and rockets fly because it reminds me that all things with the proper attributes can take flight and the sky is the limit! I have, since school started, tried to learn some new "trick" or tip everyday. I have been taking online skills classes at the Hewlett Packard site and will continue these classes on top of my regular classes at Kaplan University.
  2. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,575   +47

Great intro Ivan.

Welcome to Techspot :)
  3. Mizzou

Mizzou TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 930

Hello Ivanhoe and welcome to Techspot, hope you enjoy your stay here :)
  4. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 2,057   +8

Hi Ivan :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)
  5. Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Thank you

This is to all that greeted me,
    Thank you ever so much for your kind words of welcome. There are many ways to contact me and if you would so desire please send me an email to requesting my contact info and I will be happy to send it to each and all of you. While I am still a newcomer to computers I hope that you can teach and guide me in your spare time. Thanks again and see you in the posts

Sincerely,

Ivan L. Spires
  6. Atham

Atham TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 520

Hello and Welcome. I hope you will find these forums useful, because I know I do. You wouldn't believe how much of my time I spent here reading guides, it gets addictive.

Well I hope you learn a lot about computers. The people are kind here and helpful and their guides are perfect!

Enjoy it here!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.