TechSpot

iOS 8.3 beta adds wireless CarPlay support, iOS 9 to focus on stability and performance

By Shawn Knight
Feb 9, 2015
Post New Reply
  1. Apple is now seeing iOS 8.3 to developers (alongside Xcode 6.3 beta with Swift 1.2) that's packed full of new features including wireless CarPlay support for the iPhone which allows owners to wirelessly connect their handset to CarPlay-enabled in-vehicle entertainment...

Read more

2. JakeT

JakeT TS Member Posts: 74   +20

"Apple has received plenty of complaints ... from both Apple fans and regular users"

What's the difference between an Apple fan and a regular user?
    >insert winking emoji icon here<

3. Apple has had problems since iOS came yet are still making its users wait more to fix issues that they should have been workin on the last few months. Oh wait they were busy adding emo icons for the 5 ppl who use them. Apple is selling more iphones then ever and also have more software problems than ever. Go figure.

4. Larry Rosenberg

Larry Rosenberg TS Rookie

Ever since IOS 7 Google Maps has not been able to give turn by turn directions over the cars audio system via bluetooth. It used to work and it was great. Stopped working on my iPhone 4s and on my iPhone 6! I'm told to turn off the phones bluetooth so I can get audio from the phone. But that defeats the whole purpose of hands free phone calls! Fix it! Google Maps audio should work over bluetooth! Period!