iPad/iPhone problem checking mail

learninmypc

image.jpg Its been going on for a few days on both & I have no idea why. On the iPhone in the Mailboxes area it says Updated Tuesday but today is Monday. On the iPad,same area it shows Updated Wednesday. No changes on either one so I'm puzzled. It happened sometime ago but don't recall the cure :)

Last edited:
I don't know what the crap is going on, but I just re entered my passwords on both & it seems to be working. None of them were wrong:confused:

Its like that you have problem in time and date format. check your iPhone/ Ipad time and date you can also follow these steps
  1. Ensure that the version of iOS on your device is up to date.
  2. If the option to enable date and time automatically is available, turn it on. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time.
  3. Ensure that your time zone is set up correctly. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time > Time Zone.
If the incorrect date, time, or time zone is being set up automatically on the device, please notify your cellular provider. In the meantime, tap General > Date & Time and turn off Set Automatically. Then set the appropriate time and time zone manually.

Back