TechSpot

iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus coming to 36 more markets this month

1. Apple has announced that both iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will be available in 36 more countries, including key markets like India and China, by the end of the month, bringing the total number of countries where the newly...

Read more

2. This is amazing more markets! This means instead of 4 months my iPhone comes its now 4 years yay thanks Apple for being really intelligent in thinking increasing number of countries the phone is available in will increase the supply.

What next 10 iphones per country per week?

3. VitalyT

VitalyT Russ-Puss Posts: 3,154   +1,429

With stories around GT Advanced and others, Apple's bleeding edge starts to smell much like it, money and technologies welded on bones and blood of others.

I'm starting to feel sinister to consider buying from them again...

4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,498   +2,051

Oh goodie, I can hardly wait (sarcasm).

5. Flynn Mccoy

Flynn Mccoy TS Rookie

iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus made a very huge buzz when it was launched as people from all around the world really wait for its coming. They want to see and experience how excellent it is and now that its coming we can't wait.

6. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

GT signed a contract, Apple didn't force anything. Others? Foxconn? Do you really think anyone else is doing any better with them that is competitive? Apple at least put the pressure on to improve conditions - maybe it was because of bad press but the point is Apple helped improve conditions when nobody else did. If you have others, I encourage you to research it and not get all jumpy about whatever you read on the web where people make money based on how many ad hits their pages get.

Go ahead and get on a high horse about Apple, but you are disillusioning yourself if you think you are not consuming from companies that are as bad or worse.

Everything about this is a click bait article, its pretty damn hard to roll out a product world wide that has to clear so many communications relations and other regulations. This is an Apple story and that is the ONLY reason it exists.