TechSpot

iPod lawsuit: Judge orders attorneys suing Apple to find new plaintiffs

1. In an interesting turn of events, a federal judge has decided that the Apple iPod lawsuit that went to trial last week, should continue even after that last remaining plaintiff was disqualified. The lawsuit, which alleges that the company violated federal...

Read more

2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,491   +2,043

Doesn't America have male judges anymore?

3. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 11,693   +1,881

There might still be a few on The Supreme Court[​IMG]
    I'm not totally sure whether I count 7 or 8....:oops:

4. dms96960

dms96960 TS Addict Posts: 258   +28

What kind of ***** lawyer has plaintiffs who do not fit into the time frame that the ***** lawyer set forth in the complaint?

I believe it is a rhetorical question.

5. Forg0t2

Forg0t2 TS Booster Posts: 147   +25

Americans love lawsuits I guess... When a product is good enough for European markets its still not American-proof. The stickers like "don't put ur cat in the microwave" are still missing.

6. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,491   +2,043

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this pic was taken in the 60's.

7. captaincranky

I think you have us confused with the Chinese! :mad: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_meat No wait, most of them don't own a microwave...:oops: Never mind.

8. I'm only interested if I can get my money back for buying that ipod back. I still hate how you have all that storage on a mobile device but can't use it for actual digital storage

9. captaincranky

Tell the court it gave you, "whiplash".....(n)

(Much in the same way that reading a post about someone wanting their money back for a decade old device gave me "whiplash").....I'll sue.....