Ipod+Phone in one device:The iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadoud76

It appears Apple did it finally:the old american dream:Ipod +Phone in one device:www.apple.com/iphone

Yet, softies werent through with apple, a zune phone was confirmed for release 1 month before the scheduled release of the iphone.
LG also had their own intercourse going on :p, they brought a nice baby with Prada too.
Nokia released the N95, 5mpix camera with 20x zoom and flash with a 16 MILLION colour screen 2.6" display.

The iphone is the ipod, + a touchscreen phone with a full qwerty keyboard with a 4GB/8GB option. The prices are 499 and 599 dollars respectively, and the iphone will operate with the xcingular network only.Verizon appears to be loosing customers :p.Anyway, international GSM networks are yet unknown, but if apple wants to make it public, it has to limit the GSM network only in the US.The iphone has many nice features, including the sensor that changes the menu from normal to landscape when you flip the phone horizontally, its just awesome

Samsung had something to say 2 :http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17075140/

I work for a business owned by my dad which uses Sprint phones. So if Sprint ever uses the iPhone...sweetness...

Verizon isnt loosing customers, its gaining them. Cingular is loosing customers due to the fact that it is now AT&T and many consumer analysts have warned that the quality of service is going to drop and the image of the entire wireless divison is going to be lowered.

Also my personal opinion is I would rather own a zune/wireless phone device instead of something made by Apple but thats just me. Also Samsung is also coming out with a device very similar to the Iphone. I have a feeling just about every single wireless phone manufacturer is going to have a device to compete with the Iphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back