Irql Bsod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently installed Panda 2005. Well, the install screwed up my NIC to where it wouldn't see the router to obtain an ip address. After uninstalling it, the NIC started working but now I have been unable to mount both of my NetDisk(tm) (netwock hard drives) at the same time. Both work and are fully accessable through my other computer as well as my main computer but not at the sametime. Now while trying to mount both at the same time, the BSOD comes up and says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Now I have googled the heck out of this thing and it says my memory or the driver is bad... well, the driver is good due to the fact it was working beforehand and I have tested my memory and it is good, so now I'm spent. If no one can think of a quick fix, i was thinking about reinstalling all of my network software, ie: drivers, settings..., back to a "freash install" condition but I dont have a cluse where to start. Any help on both would be awsome. Thanks

I dont have any listed, but I did find out what the problem was AFTER I formatted... again. It turns out that the new ZoneAlarm update screws with the driver irql settings/effects or whatever. After I uninstalled ZA and reinstalled the previous version, everything started working fine. Now if I can find out what it is in ZA that jacks everything up, that would be great. Thank you for the response though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back