IRQL not less or equal cannot figure which driver is causing this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutiny

I cannot figure which drivers is causing the problem. There are many different errors but they all concern drives that I have downloaded for the 64 bit version of windows. The crashes are extremely frequent from 30-50 minutes of usage, usually does not matter what I am doing.

System Specs:
Amd Athlon x2 4800
ATI Radeon x1900xt 512 mb
2 gig ram
Asus A8R32 MVP Deluxe motherboard
80 gig IDE harddrive and a 300 gig sata hardrive both NTFS format
then the 550v powersupply, and thats all

Thanks for any help, I will update any future minidumps

Sorry about all that spam, I realized a little later it was better to just zip the dumps and post them then to copy and paste them up.

You might be able to find out more by checking the system and application logs in the event viewer.
As a gut reaction to what is going on here, I would try the system with some different memory modules in it.

Well these are all of them. Also I just reinstalled windows and reformatted my hard drive that I am using to boot. I still do not see what is causing this problem. The crashes are in 5 minute spans of each other. Also I am using windows 64 bit prof.

Here are more dumps, my computer crashing to frequently

Edit: added stack 5, just now my computer crashed 5 times in 3 minutes
Edit: stack 6 is now added

Random Crashes ...Definitely Faulty Ram ......

On Most Of The Dumps ......
fffffadf`b76e57d0 fffff800`0102d459 : 00120116`00120089 001f01ff`001200a0 00000000`00000000 fffff800`011b4dc0 : nt!MmAccessFault+0x395 <<>>------Faulty Ram ....

1.Run "memtest" to stress the ram. If memtest reports the ram is faulty, ram is bad. Sometimes some faulty ram can pass memtest .Reset the memory stick to another slot.If You have More then one Stick of Ram Take out one memory stick And Run "Memtest" on each separately . If windows does not crash, the removed memory stick is faulty.

2.Check the temperature of the CPU and make sure that it is not overheat.

3.Clean the dust inside the computer case.Make Sure The Fan Is Working Properly.

Thanks Devil, I was thinking it was the ram but my problem is I am having problem creating a bootable cd of memtest since I do not have a floppy drive anymore. Just Wondering how you got your memtest to work, I am just a little new with memtest never used before.

I know the CPU heat is not it since the CPU never goes over 40 C and usually does not go over 35 C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back