Is Crysis in the box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbabigsexy

I live in Thailand. I bought the EVGA 8800 GTS 512MB graphics card from Tigerdirect that includes the free Crysis game. However, they don't ship overseas. I shipped it to my house in America and my family will then ship it to me. However, they told me that Crysis did not come with the graphics. Now it's possible that the CD-rom is packaged with the 8800, but I don't know.

My family would have to cut open the plastic sealed case it came in to find out, which I really don't want to do since they have to ship it to Bangkok. So my question is to anyone who has purchased this same thing from Tigerdirect, is the game in the box or do I need to email them and tell them they forgot to put the game in the package?

Thanks for your response.

The games generally come in a simple CD sleeve, not a full box so it's quite possible that the game is indeed inside the box. I hope it's not a voucher you have send back for them to send you the game.

I took a look at the EVGA 8800 GTS at Tigerdirect and the picture of the box clearly says "Free Inside."

I purchased the same card. Crysis was included inside the box in a plain white cd sleeve. I purchased from newegg, but it should normally have the same items in the box wherever it's purchased I would think.

I was supposed to get a copy of Dark Messiah with my 8800GTS. The site I bought it from advertised the box that said free copy inside, but I recieved a different box. I still think that its technically false advertising. It was the main reason I bought that card. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back