1. I have a Windows XP with:

AMD Athlon Dual Core Proccesor 4850e

960 mb of Ram

251 GhZ

PAE (Physical Address Extension)

NVDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
  2. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,867   +74

integrated graphics isn't going to perform very well at all for you at all. you might look into getting a discreet graphics card such as the ATI HD 4670 for WoW
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102842 it is cost effective, will handle WoW with detail turned up, and does not require an additional power connector.
  3. Basketballa21

Basketballa21 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Will it still work or will it not allow me to play at all?
  4. snowchick7669

snowchick7669 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 698

It will run it, just not with great performance/graphical detail
  5. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,043   +84 Staff Member

6. deazy86

deazy86 Newcomer, in training Posts: 42

Hi there you need require a ATI Radeon 7200 or NVIDIA GeForce 2 class card or better & DirectX® 9.0c (included) and latest video drivers for the good performance & graphical look. Please do inform how its performing on your current computer setup.
  7. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,264   +41

I'm short, yes, you can run it, but it will be painful, like bleeding jello out of a water balloon. Spend some cash on a cheap pci e card, that would get you dedicated graphics and decent performance at low to mid detail.
  8. tdawg2k7

tdawg2k7 Newcomer, in training

Especially in a raid environment you'll probably require something better than integrated. More ram as well. I had an x1900xtx with 2 gigs of ram and an x2 4400+ and it was still rough in major cities especially.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.