Is techspot.com working for you?

Julio Franco

Staff member
Yesterday we got to fix Network Solutions' records pretty fast for our TechSpot domain problem (thanks to IDG guys, like I said on my news post) however it does take a few hours for the changes to propagate around the globe, an hour or so ago https://www.techspot.com/ domain was finally working fine here, just wondering if it's working for other people, include your ISP/location if possible... thanks ! :D

Negative.
Can't access with Techspot, I dont' visit the main page much so I switched back to the bookmark of 3dsforums.com.

Still hasn't hit the Eastern U.S yet, apparently..
I remember trying it lastnight and it did not work properly.

Still not working here either (Malaysia).

BTW, I noticed on the front page the last sentence still says:

Extended news coverage can be found at our 'Got News?' board @ 3DSForums.

And:

3DS Pricegrabbing - The lowest PC Hardware prices

Are those supposed to be changed to Techspot?

Hmm... looks like my ISP was pretty fast this time (something I'm really not used to see), I guess most people should have it working by tomorrow, please check back later and let me know in this thread... thank you guys ! :grinthumb

BTW, you're right Lokem, I will update those tonight.
Originally posted by lokem
Still not working here either (Malaysia).
BTW, I noticed on the front page the last sentence still says:
And:
Are those supposed to be changed to Techspot?

Looks like you've got the U.S under your iron grasp. Works here too... Of course, I'm pretty close to SNGX in terms of continents

That's great, hopefully I will be able to get all URLs pointing to TechSpot.com very soon, will wait at least one more day though just to make sure everyone's getting in.

ISP: Demon (my companies ISP)
Mission: To load 3ds through the www.techspot.com URL

:(

I haven't tried it through 56k Freeserve dialup as the slowness of it depresses me

/me feels for Rick (and finds him under the couch)

In Norway it depends...
I could use TechSpot.com from day one, but today I had to use 3ds... And now techspot works again...

Seems like two dns servers are fighting over where to point techspot.com...

Back