Is the upload photos not available

By OpTiMuSpRiMe
Feb 5, 2006
Post New Reply
  1. just wondering why the server is resetig on me everytime i try to upload pics in the forum pc hadware and moding pics??? sorry if i posted this in the wrong spot but we really don't have one for this topic
  2. Athena

Athena Newcomer, in training Posts: 69

http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic42564.html

I did get one photo to upload, I did nothing different thatn I had done beofre when it did not work so my guess would be that you just have to hit the server when it is in a good mood. ;)
  3. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

Are you sure the picture was within the allowed size/dimensions ?
  4. Electrick Gypsy

Electrick Gypsy Newcomer, in training Posts: 89

Try keeping the size of the pics below 500kb each.
  5. OpTiMuSpRiMe

OpTiMuSpRiMe Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 211

i made sure that the size was alright i think... can't remember..lol the error message told me that the server reset the connection.. everytime i tried it said that will post the error message when i get home tonight... still at work. thanks for the fead back guys.. :)
  6. OpTiMuSpRiMe

OpTiMuSpRiMe Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 211

i still can't upload the photos no matter size i make them.. i have a 3.5mbps connection and i am very sure that is not what the issue...thanks for the help guys..i really wanted to post pics of my system and setup
  7. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,446   +269

I will try to look into the issue this week... thanks!
  8. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,446   +269

Ok, hopefully the problems uploading in the Gallery should be gone :)

I also added a note specifying that BMP format images are not supported.
  9. Electrick Gypsy

Electrick Gypsy Newcomer, in training Posts: 89

And all this time I just thought it was because I had 'scripts' disabled and only got 'lucky' twice . . . LOL

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.