i have had a lot of problems with IE7. takes a long time to load. i have attached logs.
Mistake - cut & paste from analysis file
Use this link to view results (input : filename text box)
runscanner seems to lock up in xp64
i tried runscanner, but it locks up in xp64.
How to use Reset Internet Explorer Settings (RIES)
To use RIES in Internet Explorer 7, follow these steps:
1. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Reset.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
4. When Internet Explorer 7 finishes restoring the default settings, click Close, and then click OK two times.
5. Close Internet Explorer 7. The changes take effect the next time that you open Internet Explorer 7.
Note for users who cannot start Internet Explorer 7 for some reason, use RIES from Internet Options in Control Panel.