Not open for further replies.
  1. ppsssooo

ppsssooo TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 67

2. truflip

truflip TS Rookie Posts: 590

the gt looks more promising
  3. rrcn

rrcn TS Rookie

Go with the GT. The performance between the 6600GT and the vanilla 6600 is significant.

Newegg is exceptional with getting your order to you quickly. I've had it where I ordered my part in the morning of day one and received it at around noon on day 2 a few times. Other times, it's taken up to around three days or so including the order day. Though this is all based on my experiences and I have spent roughly around $2000 with them. Your experiences may vary, but I know many people who have had the same experiences I have...so...;)
  4. ppsssooo

ppsssooo TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 67

5. Panic_MD

Panic_MD TS Rookie Posts: 51

6. ROCHESTER UK

ROCHESTER UK TS Rookie Posts: 33

I have just got the 6600 and think its great,BF2 looks very good and runs fine.my fps on joint ops have gone from 5-9 fps on my old 5700 le up to 60-70 on my 6600 256mb.
    I hear that the gt is a better choice but I only paid £70 at pc world for my card and I'm very happy with it!
  7. puncrawcboi92

puncrawcboi92 TS Rookie Posts: 68

neweggg usually ships very fast. The longest i ever had to wait for a product was 8 days, I don't know much about the brand, but The performance/price ratio is great
  8. Panic_MD

Panic_MD TS Rookie Posts: 51

Don't sleep on the ATI 9800 pro, Primo.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.