Is this another Norton problem, or something else??

Status
Not open for further replies.

torrenter

Hi guys, maybe Howard, TS Special Forces. I keep on getting an alert with from the alert assistant in Norton Firewall, not Norton Antivirus whenever I visit the ticketmaster.co.uk website. It says, "A computer with the IP address 127.0.0.1 sent information that is characteristic of the HTTP Apache Redundant Slashes DoS attack". Firstly, I don't have Apache nor would I use it?? On Norton's website, it said no known false positives with this attack. What is going on please, any ideas?

Looking at the page and JavaScript there..
Code:
JavaScript - http://awrz.net/adframe.php?n=banner&what=zone:760&source=tmuk/home/99999//////ffffff/&dmaid=99999

Looks just like shoddy programming to me.

OTOH, the awrz.net site does not look like it belongs to anyone reputable (then again, "reputable internet advertiser" is an oxymoron anyway).

Norton problem continued..

Hi NODSU, with the code you mentioned and the awrz.net website are they connected to ticketmaster then? Is this Ticketmaster using people from awrz.net to make advertisements because I didn't get any popups? Have I got anything to worry about? I thought it could be another Norton problem because I have been thinking of changing Antivirus/Firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back