Is this PC compatible?

I don't see a motherboard listed here, you're definitely going to need one of those.

Otherwise the system is compatible, as long as you get the correct motherboard. If you want advice on possible improvements to the system, just ask, I'm sure some more knowledgeable members will be happy to assist you :)

Took a quick look...

I'm worried about the PSU, will that be enough to run his rig? Anyone have the time to calculate the Wattage needed?

For me I get pretty paranoid with power in a computer, so I usually go overboard in speccing a PSU. Had bad experiences trying to troubleshoot computers that are brought in with inadequate PSU.

Everything seems to be compatible, but I would make some adjustments. I hate to barge in here and adjust your build, but I think the build changes below will bring you much more performance for about the same price. The adjustments are as follows:
1) I personally recommend the Corsair 200R. It is, in my opinion, the king of $50 cases. But, it seems to be unavailable on both Newegg and Amazon (some are being offered for >$50-$60, which is a rip off). So, just stick with the case you chose, it is fine.
2) Dont go cheap with PSUs. They are the backbone of your system and are, in my opinion, more important than the CPU. I would recommend something like the Corsair TX650 or the Corsair CX600. Corsair, Seasonic, and XFX are the best PSU brands. CoolerMaster is OK.
3) I would add in a CPU cooler because AMD CPUs tend to run hot and the aftermarket CPU cooler will allow you to Overclock in the future if you want. I would recommend the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo.
4) If you arent going to be gaming that much (not hardcore), I would take out the SSD (840 series). And instead, replace that and the Seagate Barracuda with the WesterDigital Black 1TB. I personally like WD better than Seagate since I have had better luck with them in the past. throughout the years. The reason I am telling you to replace the SSD with just a single HDD, is because you can use those extra savings toward a better GPU.
5) With the savings from the GPU, I would put those toward an ASUS R9 270X. That card is a beast for $220.

Good luck. If you have any questions, please ask.

Back