ishost virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am currently using zone alarm ...and i keep getting a pop up on my firewall asking permission to have internet access for ishost...and i am getting virus detections for Win32.sillyDI.AGC....but they keep comming back....here is my hjc if someone could take a look at it i would appriciate it

thanks in advance
vanrebl

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and Ewido logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of vanrebl only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

got another question

I am running tests as asked ....the first tool (SmitFraudFix v2.91 (WinXP, Win2K) says to boot in safe mode ...i did then i ran second tool virtumundobegone....in safe mode it said computer will reboot....do i run all tests in safe mode?......the second test...virtumundobegone...didnt seem to run...just wanted to reboot...maybe thats all it does i dont know....
thanks for all the help
vanrebl

ok did all the tests here is my HJC and ewido logs

finally done,
hope it worked...could someone please read my log files and let me know if they see anything

thanks again
vanrebl

Your HJT log is clean.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of vanrebl only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

thanks for your help!!!

things seem to be runnin great!!!
Just wanted to thank you for being so quick with your responces...this is a great site!!!
thanks again for all your help Howard

vanrebl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back