isnotify.exe, ismon.exe, issearch.exe, and ishost.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, like the other who posted about these files eariler, downloaded and opened a file, only to be surprised when all it did was disappear from my desktop and leave me with these four programs in my Processes tab. These babies do not go easily into that long night, reappearing in the processes milliseconds after deleting them.
Please help me kill these files once and for all, I have my Hijack This log attached

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Download and run these three tools. Follow the instructions for using each tool.

Tool1 Tool2 Tool3.

Post a fresh HJT log into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Stuckhere only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I was able to run two of the three tools (the third one, VirtumundoBeGone, kept giving me the blue screen of death when I ran it. I was unable to run it in safemode, as my computer restarted everytime I tried to start up in safemode). My Hijack This log is attatched

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = Favorites

O16 - DPF: {D88C7675-7CEE-4C9A-BDD4-7A43EED7794D} (Logout Class) - http://www.dragongemworld.com/Active_X/KALogoutComponent.cab

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Stuckhere only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back