Its hard being as descriptive as possible in my subject

By Philian
Jun 13, 2008
  1. How is it going members of TechSpot forums!

Basically, like most new members I've come in search for answers related to my PC. However, I do not know much about computers other than the basics which dims down my ability to help others. Although, I know, people of the interweb, are going to be nice enough to help me! That's why I love communities!

Anyways, basically I'm a teenager whose part time job makes them want to hurt babies due to the poor wages... but its do or get left behind at the mall~

I'm kind of clueless what else to say but whatevez, have fun reading this pointless post!

2. larryiam

larryiam TS Rookie Posts: 476

Hello Philian and welcome to Techspot :wave:

I am glad that you found us

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's 2008 updated Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum.

Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here

Jacob(I am a teenager 2 don't feel bad)(Credit to Blind Dragon for This post)
  3. Philian

Philian TS Rookie Topic Starter

Truesay, thanks for the advice
  4. larryiam

larryiam TS Rookie Posts: 476

Anytime!! :D
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.