TechSpot

Its hello from me - my first post here

By bratz
Mar 24, 2007
  1. Hello all, how I envy all those people who know so much more than just where the on/off switch is on their PC's. With me its a case of OMG how do they do that....somethings just scare me senseless. Thankfully I haven't had any major problems (until now that is) and I have just gone on my merry way into PC bliss. Now I have a problem which I will post in the appropraite forum (thats if I can find it of course). So fingers crossed I find a patient expert....

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

3. sghiznaneck

sghiznaneck TS Maniac Posts: 403

Howdy and welcome to Techspot. There is a lot of information on this site and the members are eager to assist in any way possible.
    As for not knowing that much, give it time. Computers really aren't that complicated. It's all a matter of procedure. Once you learn compatability of hardware, and even just a minor knowledge of operability, even the beginner will pick up on it. Just browse the forums and in no time, you will be a major contributer to the forum questions.

4. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any questions. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.