Itunes 7.3 for vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancestar920

i have vista and i deleted my old itunes and installed itunes 7.3. But when i click on the icon to open it this messgae comes up:

The folder "itunes" cannot be found or created and is required. The default location for this folder is inside the "My Music" folder.

And when i open the My Music folder it says I have denied permission to access this folder.
The itunes message only comes up on my username. Itunes works on everyone elses name.

Please help!!!

i tried tht and it doesnt work. and i just looked that when i go under properites for my music then security then advanced, under permissions it says the folder denies everyone. im thinking it shouldnt say that.

If any moderators happen to stumble across this, can you move it to a different section?

I know that technically, iTunes is an audio-related program, but this is really more of a software issue than an audio or video issue.

And Dancestar, I'm not doing this to spite you or anything. It makes it much easier for those in need of an answer in the future to find, if it's in the subcategory that best fits it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back