ive come to a decision on my Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchVile

first of all, thanks to all of you for your help. i learned a lot from you dudes :). now what ive decided to do is get the powercolor Radeon 9800SE. ill give you guys the link.

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=14-131-249&catalog=23&manufactory=BROWSE

since most reviews ive seen say that this sucker can be OC'ed to the same quality as a radeon 9800 pro or even the xt, this is what ive decided to get. this is the cheapest price ive seen so far. if anyone can give me a cheaper link, i would appreciate it. thanks again for your help guys.

one other thing. ive found a company called jetway. they have extremely cheap prices for their cards. now price is not always the most important thing. since ive never heard of the company, i was wondering if anyone here has a product by jetway and can tell me if they are any good.

I doubt you can OC it to 9800PRO or XT speeds, but if you softmod it/use the Omega drivers sure ;)

Just not OC..

The softmod is not exactly for sure. Not even the 50% chance it seemed like anymore.

Some people got artifacts and other problems when they tried to softmod, but you may get lucky.

9800se is still a good card though, softmod or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back