Hardware specs: Abit AL8 mobo intel P4 D 830 GeIL DDR2 PC4200 1gb x 4 first attempt video: ATI All-In-Wonder X600 Pro 2nd attempt video: NVidia/PNY GeForce 7300 GS ATI Remote Wonder Samsung SyncMaster 204T Unotron SpillSeal CS5100K Wacom Intos3 9x12 graphics tablet w/mouse & pen HDD: 2x300gb Maxtor SATA DVD/CD: 2xSony DRU-720A FDD/memory card: Ultra 3.5" floppy with 6-in-one reader all wrapped up in an Antec Titan 550 Software: Windows XP Pro SP2 all updates applied (autoupdate enabled) Firefox 2.0 Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 Office 2007 Beta IE 7 Beta ISP: Comcast (fwiw) Symptoms: radom BSODs - were PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA mostly. I followed the advice on the forum of blowing the dust out of the machine, including the memory sockets, cleaned the memory connections, ran Memtest for 12 cycles, swapped the memory around, was inconclusive. I flashed my BIOS to the latest revision, updated all drivers. It seemed to settle down for a while so I put my original video card back in and reinstalled the drivers for it and the old nemisis error 0x0000008E was back which was what prompted me to try a different video card in the first place. I really *have* to get this whole setup to work or I will never hear the end of it from my wife, who was not happy with the fact that I spent as much money on the thing as I did and it doesn't work reliably. The last two mini-dumps are included in zip format.