J-Lo is solo

By uncleel
Jun 9, 2002
  1. J-Lo is solo
    yahoo NEW YORK (AP) 6/7/02
    Jennifer Lopez splits with husband
  2. SuperCheetah

SuperCheetah TS Rookie Posts: 709

I've been hearing about this for weeks now. It baffles me that Chris Judd is so jealous of J-Lo when he knows how her lifestyle is. He's one of her backup dancers for goodness sake. From what I heard on the radio J-Lo and Ben Affleck are doing a movie and there was a hot love scene. Turns out that Chris was on the set and went nuts when he saw them acting.

I guess its another case of her popularity and money causing a nobody to become enraged and jealous. This guy must be one of the dumbest people in the world to let J-Lo get away from him.

Then again this is just my 2 cents
  3. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

Celebrities seem to separate after the first disagreement. They engage & get married too lightly.
  4. PHATMAN5050

PHATMAN5050 TS Rookie Posts: 593

That's because they're not worried about the money it takes to have a divorce. :rolleyes: I hope that she gets back together with Sean Combs (P Diddy, Puff Daddy)
  5. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

Maybe.. But it seems they have forgotten what "in good times and in bad" means. They don't respect it.
  6. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,704

Well, it's not like celebs who marry love each other anyway, what do you expect?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.