Javscript Error in IE

By kapsi
Apr 14, 2004
  1. My desktop is loaded with Windows XP and when I try to access my mail website using Internet Explorer 6 I get this wierd ERROR (see attached image)

However when I try to access the same website from my Laptop OR one of the PCs in my office - it works just fine.

To solve matters I got The SP Pack 1 for IE installed, however that too didnt help much. Finally out of desparation I am posting the problem here hoping to get some help. Thank you for your time and support.

Attached Files:

2. Nodsu

Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 5,837   +6

Does the site work otherwise? It's their bug, don't worry.

In IE go to Tools->Internet Options->Advanced . Tick "Disable script debugging" and untick "Display a notification.."
  3. kapsi

kapsi TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 29

Yes, the site works otherwise on other machines perfect. And I am sureprised since till a certain time it also worked on my Desktop. So I am sure it can't be THEIR bug.
  4. Nodsu

Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 5,837   +6

The bug has probably always been there, just IE didn't tell you about it before. As I said, you can turn off JavaScript error reporting.
  5. kapsi

kapsi TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 29

Didn't help. Need some more help.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.