Javscript Error in IE

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapsi

My desktop is loaded with Windows XP and when I try to access my mail website using Internet Explorer 6 I get this wierd ERROR (see attached image)

However when I try to access the same website from my Laptop OR one of the PCs in my office - it works just fine.

To solve matters I got The SP Pack 1 for IE installed, however that too didnt help much. Finally out of desparation I am posting the problem here hoping to get some help. Thank you for your time and support.

Attachments

• clipboard01.jpg
    clipboard01.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 7
Does the site work otherwise? It's their bug, don't worry.

In IE go to Tools->Internet Options->Advanced . Tick "Disable script debugging" and untick "Display a notification.."

Yes, the site works otherwise on other machines perfect. And I am sureprised since till a certain time it also worked on my Desktop. So I am sure it can't be THEIR bug.

The bug has probably always been there, just IE didn't tell you about it before. As I said, you can turn off JavaScript error reporting.

Originally posted by Nodsu
Does the site work otherwise? It's their bug, don't worry.

In IE go to Tools->Internet Options->Advanced . Tick "Disable script debugging" and untick "Display a notification.."

Didn't help. Need some more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back