Jedi Knight II : Jedi Outcast - reviewed at gamesradar.com (UK)

By Arris
Mar 11, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If a UK site has a copy and done a review the release date can't be all that "far, far away". Light saber jollies coming to a PC near you soon ;)
  2. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,802

I can't wait to get my hands on it...

From the review I espescially like this:
    I just hope it'll run on my current rig...
  3. Arris

Arris TechSpot Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 4,508   +81

Another site that I use in the UK is www.gamesstreet.co.uk and they have the UK launch date for Jedi Knight2 as 28 Mar 2002...
    Ooooh I can't wait to swing my light saber and take out some storm troopers!
  4. lokem

lokem Newcomer, in training Posts: 773

Sounds like something to look forward to after a rather dry FPS season. Just wish that those screenshots can be bigger!

Especially liked this part:

Wonder if the levels are crazier than Serious Sam's.
  5. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,443   +267

Hmmm... too bad we stopped doing regular game reviews here at 3DS, otherwise we would have probably got JK II for review earlier than the official release :blackeye: ;)
  6. lokem

Darn ;) Ah well, you win some you lose some :D
  7. Arris

Arris TechSpot Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 4,508   +81

Here is my post in the Old Forum about this game when it was in the middle stages of it's development.

The link to www.jediknightii.net has some nice big screen shots if my memory serves me right ;)

[​IMG]
  8. lokem

Thanks for the big screen shot and the link! The texture detail in the game is really awesome. Hopefully the modified Q3TA engine won't hog that much proc power to run this game.
  9. Ai Hate

Ai Hate Newcomer, in training Posts: 321

pretty graphics indeed... :)

just imagine what the next generation of FPS engine's (Unreal@ and DoomIII) will be like... not to mention their system requirements ;)
  10. lokem

That's what nVidia is here for with their 6 months product cycle :D Heheh... I guess w/o new FPS being developed, there's not point buying newer and faster 3D cards :D
  11. Ravellidar

Ravellidar Newcomer, in training Posts: 34

I am looking forward to multiplayer. Light saber dueling and weilding force powers should keep me entertained for hours.
  12. zanelaw

zanelaw Newcomer, in training

now that it is out i got it it is sooooo boring cos u need rely good internet to play it
  13. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,846

This post was five years ago!

14. CMH

CMH TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,572   +9

Why is a 5 year old post being revived?...
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.