TechSpot

Jedi Outcast MP Help

By PRSLou
Jul 19, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I read the tweak guide for Jedi Outcast on this site, thanks!

However, in multiplayer mode, I often lose my DSL connection. This is very annoying for me and often the host doesn't let you back in if you disconnect all the time. I'm not a pro at this kind of stuff, so any help would be appreciated.

I do not know if I am behind a NAT or not, I am going to try to find out...but until then I would really appreciate any help!
  2. Boogie

Boogie TS Rookie Posts: 77

Is playing this game online the only time you often lose your connection ? Do you lose your dial up connection at the same time ?
  3. PRSLou

PRSLou TS Rookie Topic Starter

Sometimes when I upload very large files say maybe a mb in size via FTP I loose my connection. I am not connected to dial up at the same time as my DSL connection. Any help would be so greatly appreciated!!!
  4. Boogie

Boogie TS Rookie Posts: 77

To me...DSL is dial up. I suspect it's your service. I would have them check it. Without more details, there ain't much to go on.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.