Jeez Looweez, check this out, Can it be as bad as crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we've got kids dying from heroin...thats a REAL addiction problem. i can't see the internet as an addictive thing.

I have no sympathy for bad parenting. A good old fashioned thump on the rear solves a lot. These kids are victims of extreme bad parenting. When I was a youngster if I didn't follow the rules, stuff got confiscated. I only talked back once to pop - the first and last time. A knuckle sandwich across the back of my head solved that problem.

Kids addicted to video games and internet? That's a real sad commentary. Their parents are so weak, they have to get psychological help. Just turn off the damn computer and unplugg it. If the kids are rebelious take more drastic action.

People have done studies showing many people who work in offices for exmaple are obsessed with checking their emails and text messages and do so every couple of minutes.

I can see the internet being addictive and know plenty of people who spend all their waking hours in chat rooms, doing online surveys and looking at web pages. There so much information no one could ever see all of it as it's always changing.

i agree with tedster in that parents should do something. my old man kept us kids in line...any backtalk and he took off his belt. and someday if i have kids it's gonna be the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back