JetBlue becomes the first airline to accept Apple Pay in-flight

1. JetBlue has become the first airline to accept Apple Pay in-flight, allowing passengers with an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus to purchase food, drinks and onboard amenities, as well as upgrade to available premium seats, all without using their credit cards,...

Read more
  2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,526   +829

I love how people continue to push digital payment even with the reoccurring news of hackers and such every day.
  3. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,729   +1,093

Everyday on the radio traffic report we hear about someone crashing their car and it doesn't stop anyone from driving, right?

I wonder if they'll accept payments from Android phones... since they've had NFC payment capabilities for a long time now. I guess it's not cool until Apple does it. Maybe they don't think Android users would buy the overpriced drinks on an airplane. ;)
    cliffordcooley likes this.
  4. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,430   +2,822

And with that thought, I wonder when movie theaters will start allowing Apple Pay? Maybe they do already, I just haven't noticed the option. Since I don't buy their outrageously priced crap to begin with.