jetway 867as aspi prob with audiocat

By acecableguy
Mar 21, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello again....:confused:
    Ive stumbled onto a little problem. I've built 3 PC's l8ly with the jetway 867as mobo VIA Apollo KT266(VT8366) chipset. All running XP. Audiocat doesnt work using aspi on jetway 867as mobo's. U can only use analogue..ie 1speed......... Any ideas. The same version of audiocat is fine on my ali chipset mobo... Any1 useing any other mp3 ripping software on the jetway mobo and XP that works or if you know how to make audiocat work then please tell..........

Thanks in advance

All pc's using athlons 1.4 - 1.6.... radeon agp 64ddr's. sb live and 5.1 soundcards.
  2. acecableguy

acecableguy Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Dunno why but.........
    downloaded cd ripper... which is *crubby from http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/stories/info/0,10615,108155,00.html
    During installation it gives u the option of updating the aspi driver. Then rebooting. Ran the cd ripper..........Didn't work (worked on my pc though, but lame program) uninstalled it, rebooted and ran audiocat and it works fine now........

(*edited by mod)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.