Jump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello-I need help- I have some kind of bug or mallware- when I try to go to a certain webpage it says jump and directs me to another. How do I get rid of this?!

Hello and welcome to TechSpot.

Your computer is probably infected with a DNS changer Trojan, which redirects search results.

Malware infections can lead to identity theft, misuse of bank account and credit card information, etc since they can send sensitive information from your computer to their creators. In some cases it is better to reformat your computer than to clean it of the infections. Please read this thread before deciding what course of action to take regarding your infection.

If, after reading the above thread, you decide to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/spyware/malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, ComboFix, and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above. Also post here the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards :)

This thread is for the use of only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Security and the Web forum.

Please navigate to www.virustotal.com.

In the Upload a file section, click the Choose... button.

Navigate to the following file:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\klick.dat

Click the Open button, then click Send File.

Make note of the results.

Then do the same with the following files:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DVCStateBkp-{00000003-00000000-00000008-00001102-00000002-80321102}.dat

F:\Info.exe

Please post all the results here.

Regards :)

This thread is for the use of goldy6575 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Security and the Web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back