TechSpot

just a few questions

By bedlam_4
Feb 14, 2002
Post New Reply
    1. I have the message "there are x messages in your various folders" when I click into user cp and vP home all I see is one message and no folders. Where are the folders and the other messages?
    2. where do I post 'How do i...?' I got a lot of those and a lot of them are Windows related problems. i.e. how do I change x, y, and z in the registry?
    3. what are the mechanics to post a poll on the forums?
      [/list=1]

1. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

To post a poll you just need to pick a subject, and type in something into the big message box. Then check Yes! Post a poll. Then choose how many options you want in your poll. You can change this later, so it doesn't have to be exact. Then just hit Submit new thread. Then a new screen will pop up where you can fill in your poll. Pretty easy once you figure it out.

2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,690   +337

If they are Windows related questions post them in the Windows OS forum.

3. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,919   +9

Click on "Private Messages", you'll see your Inbox, there are y messages, from there, Jump to folder "Sent Items", there are z messages. y + z = x.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.