TechSpot

Just a newbie

By Highpass46
Dec 30, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Hello - some call me the Newbie from Hell but a long as you don't call me late for dinner I'll be back lol!!
    On a few forums and find it's really good to get a lot of varying views and slants on computer issues.:)

2. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 3,797   +116

Hello and welcome to TechSpot. :)

3. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 1,980   +11

Hi Highpass46 :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)

4. Highpass46

Highpass46 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks ravi

Thanks ravi for the welcome! Found this site by "accident" looking for info on build items and the reviews were just what I needed and then saw the forum so a double goodie lol!! Not so sure re the verification thing though is it a one off thing or does one have to do that each post / reply?
    J)

5. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 3,797   +116

Funnily enough, I was the same; I'm now over 1,600 posts since joining, and part of the TechSpot Moderators team.. Its a lovely place here! :D

The verification will disappear after a few posts, its just to prevent spammers from posting on the forum. :)

6. Highpass46

Highpass46 TS Rookie Topic Starter

OK

Hiyya Leeky Thanks for that mate - had me worried for a minute or whatever lol!!
    But it makes sense now.
    Cheers
    J)