Just a quick question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Of Mana

I have a intel 4 pentium prossesor and my friend mistakedly put a password on the boot sequence(power on password) on it (and forgot it!!)

Does anyone know how to get rid of it?

Is this a trick question trying to get people caught up in the B vs b issue? Or trying to get us caught up in the 1000 vs 1024 thing?

If not, then why couldn't you figure it out yourself?
typically: GB * 1024 = MB then that times 1024 is KB then that times 1024 is bytes.
so the answer would be 882486930309 bytes.

Edit: Are you and LeapingThongs having a competition to see who can get the most responses to dumb questions? Techspot isn't meant to be a playground for people to post whatever random thoughts they have. It is primarily a computer technology forum for people to post problems they are having and for other people to help them get the problem resolved.

Sometimes there is a clear password jumper on the motherboard. What motherboard model are you talking about?

lol Cinders, think you got the wrong thread.

GoM, the other dude I mentioned is a guy that has asked several off the wall, odd questions in Meeting Spot recently and was asked to stop.

God of Mana has significantly edited his first post. I must have gotten to it just after he edited it the first time with a question about BIOS passwords, and now the post has been edited a second time to eliminate the original question about how many bytes in 800+ GB.

Well, he now has some time off to think about what he's done. Although his time out wasn't exclusively for this thread, or done by me. But it is apparent he used this thread to try to make people look foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back