Just finished crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucpproto

best game ever has some glitches and prob needs a patch i highley reccomend a 360 controller any of u got it or beat it

Again, dont you understand????
This game is specifically designed for PC and don't say that " I highly recommend 360 controller"
I beat the game today and it's best played with mouse and keyboard. And besides you everyone who has already beaten the game must've used mouse and keyboard so why would you recommend 360 controller? Just because you bought the controller???
Again if you are playing fps games on pc forget the controller. throw it in a trash.

The OP might be lying : S

show us some kind of proof - like a video to back up your nice little claim : D
youtube it up! and make sure you use your forum name as your video title: Like created by "UCpp" lol

Dennis_84 said:
Again, dont you understand????
This game is specifically designed for PC and don't say that " I highly recommend 360 controller"
I beat the game today and it's best played with mouse and keyboard. And besides you everyone who has already beaten the game must've used mouse and keyboard so why would you recommend 360 controller? Just because you bought the controller???
Again if you are playing fps games on pc forget the controller. throw it in a trash.
^^^^^^^lol these new games for windows are all optimized to work with the 360 controller i see no diffrence..ah your from clarence well iam from depew ...lol

To OP -

You're dumb, if you play a PC game with a 360 controller you should stop playing your computer, Throw it out the window and then buy a 360

If you play a FPS game on a console, you again fail and should leave

Got Crysis yesterday, so far its pretty lush

You're dumb, if you play a PC game with a 360 controller you should stop playing your computer, Throw it out the window and then buy a 360

If you play a FPS game on a console, you again fail and should leave

Controllers are good for racing games and some other games on a PC, but not an FPS.

FPS on console, hmmmmm Killzone 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back