Just introducing myself ..

By dgk4711
Dec 9, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hi TechSpot Forum!

I'm brand new here as a poster, but I've read a lot of great info here so I know this is a great place to go with tech questions - especially for someone like me who is intermediate at best at all things computer-related. :)

Thanks so much! Hope you're all having a great day!

Donna in Pensacola, Florida
  2. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,430   +2,822

Hi dgk4711 - Welcome to TechSpot

I'm glad you found an answer to your question about the Applications ending with *32.

I wanted to give you an answer but only a few people have authority to post in "Virus and Malware Removal" section. It's probably for the better as it allows only those who are known for their skills at removing viruses to post.
  3. dgk4711

dgk4711 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks, Clifford!

Thank you, Clifford! You know, I wasn't positive where I should actually post my original question. I was worried that I might be onto some sort of malware, so I figured I'd start there. After a little Googling (well, Bing-ing, to be specific,) I was able to find my answer ... and, what a relief it was. I've had run-ins with viruses in the past, and I know how unpleasant it can be.

Anyway, I thought I'd check out TechSpot because I'd been here before and everyone always seemed so friendly. And, as evidenced by your kind reply, I can see that I was right. :)

Well, I hope you're having a good night! Thanks for your message! See you on the boards!

Donna :)
  4. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 1,971   +10

Hi Donna :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)
  5. dgk4711

dgk4711 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks, RaviSunny2!

I'm excited to have found TechSpot. What a wonderful forum you've got here. I feel safer already knowing that I have experts I can go to for questions.

Thanks for saying hello! Have a great day, RaviSunny2!

Donna :)