TechSpot

Just saying Helloo

By Dasha
Nov 26, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. G/Day to you All I am a Newbie at this forum and maybe Intermediate Grade on my Computer all self taught after I was forced to retire early due to illness. This commputer is my Love my Hobby and without it I would surely go nut's.

I am Married and we have 3 Adult Kid's. Who I can never see enough of! I enjoy a BBQ and Cold beer, I love music, Rock Ballad's anything all from the 50's" until the hip hop rubbish began.
    That's all I have cheers to you all Dasha

2003 – DellDimension 2400 Desk Top with LCD 20" Screen, Intel Pentium 4 CPU, 2.4GB 2.80 Gig (75 % ) Un - used + 512 Meg Ram with Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller’ and Running Fire Fox, Gmail, Windows XP P3? Home Edition & MS Office 2010 MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse. I am connected to Internode B/Band ADSL- 512- 246 5 Gig “
    I have VoIP via Uniden Dig 5.8GHz Cordless Phone (2) Handsets and Base (connected into the Linksys 3102 and ADSL Internode next to the Desktop) and to ‘MyNetFone VoiP’ Via a “Linksys 3102 Gateway ATA VoIP Router” and a [Nov-2009 D-Link 502 T ] Modem! I have Windows Firewall! Webroot Spysweeper and MS Security Essentials are running Realtime and current! Malewaremalbytes, CCleaner and Defraggler //

2. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 1,980   +11

Hi Dasha :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)